Thursday, October 25, 2012

Blog Post 5: Conclusion



Williams, Sandy. McKenzie Lewis on The Vanishing Hitchhiker. 2011. Web. 25 Oct. 2012.
Even though I have never experience seen a vanishing hitchhiker I believe that it does exist. There aren't much evidence either but I know trued people that have seem one. I feel that if people have talk about it for such a long time at a certain point it did happend. It may be not the way is told today because people have change it to make it sound as they wanted. To make it more interesting but I certanly think there is some true behind this legend. The one told in today society is more of a spooky story that is told to scare people but I believe that when this happend to someone is not as scary as it told. Because the person doesn't know is a vanishing hitchhiker until they get to her house; I mean she only trying to get home safe but she doesn't harm anyone except scares them a little afterwards. When she is gone without leaving trace behind and they find out that she's dead but I definitive believe that is a true story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment