Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blog Post 1: Proposal

Mikkelson, David P. and Barbara. Vanishing Hichhiker.1998. Web. 16 Oct. 2012.
The Vanishing hichhiker is about a female hichhiker who is death but when she sees a car she asks for a ride home. She die on an automobile accident so she wasn't able to get home. Her goal is to get to her house by asking for a ride. When she gets close to her house she disappear and appears back where she was found asking for a ride again. I heard this legend for my friend's uncle but there is also a (spanish) song about it, which gives me the chills everytime I heard it. My attention was definative capture because where the song says it's takes place is where I got throw on my way to Mexico. I personally haven't experienced this but I have heard of people that have and the song makes it seem so real it appears to me that this has happend. This story has being told so many time that has become a legend and there are many version of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment